Personal Data Protection Notice
ARIES CREWING SRL, headquartered in Constanta, 9, Ilarie Voronca Street, in accordance with the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as subsequently amended and supplemented, manages in a safe manner and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us for carrying out staff recruitment sector.
The purpose of data collection is to provide interested individuals with services specific to the recruitment of maritime personnel.
ARIES CREWING processes your personal data, such as first and last name, date and place of birth, nationality, signature, personal numerical code, domicile / residence, serial number and identity card, data on studies, data on health , by manual and electronic means, intended to conclude employment contracts.
You have the obligation to provide the requested data, which are necessary for the evaluation in order to conclude the employment contracts. Your refusal results in the non-acceptance of the provision of personnel recruitment services and implicitly the non-registration of data in the storage and processing system.
According to Law no. 677/2001, the persons concerned benefit from:
- the right of access;
- data intervention;
- the right of opposition;
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision;
- the right to go to court.
At the same time, the data subjects have the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning them and to request the deletion of the data, except for the situations provided by law when the processing of data by ARIES CREWING is mandatory.
To exercise these rights, you can address a written request, dated and signed to ARIES CREWING SRL or by email to: email@example.com
For more information visit: http://www.ariescrewing.ro/
The rights of persons whose personal data are collected and/or processed
- Right to be informed If personal data are obtained directly from the data subject, ARIES CREWING is obliged to provide the data subject with at least the following information, unless that person already has that information:
- the purpose for which the data is processed;
- additional information, such as: recipients or categories of recipients of the data; if the provision of all required data is mandatory and the consequences of refusal to provide them;
- the existence of the rights provided by law for the data subject, in particular the right of access, intervention on the data and of the opposition, as well as the conditions under which they may be exercised;
- Right of access to data Any data subject has the right to obtain from ARIES CREWING (as an operator), upon request and free of charge information on the confirmation that the data concerning him are processed by him.
ARIES CREWING is obliged, in the event that it processes personal data concerning the applicant, to communicate to him, together with the confirmation, at least the following:
- information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of data considered and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- communicating in an intelligible form the data subject to processing, as well as any available information as to the origin of the data;
- information on the principles of operation of the mechanism by which any automatic processing of data concerning that person is carried out;
- information on the existence of the right to intervene in the data and the right of opposition, as well as the conditions under which they may be exercised;
- information on the possibility to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, as well as to go to court to appeal the decisions of the operator, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Notes: (1) The data subject may request from ARIES CREWING the information provided by law, through a written request, signed and registered at the company’s headquarters. In the application, the applicant may indicate whether he / she wishes the information to be communicated to a specific address, which may also be by e-mail, or through a correspondence service to ensure that it is delivered only in person.
(2) ARIES CREWING is obliged to communicate the requested information, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request, in compliance with the possible option of the applicant.
- The right to intervene in the data
Any data subject shall have the right to obtain from the operator, upon request and free of charge:
– where appropriate, rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
– where appropriate, the transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing is not in accordance with the law.
- The right of opposition
The data subject has the right to object at any time, for good and legitimate reasons related to his or her particular situation, to data which is intended to be processed, unless otherwise provided by law. In case of justified opposition, the processing can no longer target the data in question.
- The right not to be subjected to an individual decision
Everyone has the right to request and obtain the withdrawal / annulment / re-evaluation of any decision having legal effect on him or her, taken solely on the basis of personal data processing, carried out by automatic means, to assess certain aspects of his or her personality. such as professional competence, credibility, conduct or other such matters.
Subject to the other guarantees provided by law, a person may be subject to a decision of the nature referred to in the preceding paragraph, only in the following situations:
• the decision is taken in the context of the conclusion or performance of a contract, provided that the request for conclusion or performance of the contract submitted by the data subject has been satisfied or that guarantee the defense of one’s legitimate interest;
• the decision is authorized by a law specifying the measures that guarantee the protection of the legitimate interest of the data subject.
- The right to go to court
Without prejudice to the possibility of appealing to the supervisory authority, the data subjects have the right to go to court for the protection of any rights guaranteed by law which have been violated.
Anyone who has suffered damage as a result of unlawful processing of personal data may apply to the court competent for its repair.
Get in touch
Contact Aries Today
9, Ilarie Voronca Street, Ground floor, intercom 71, Constanta
Aries Crewing provides a full range of crew services for ships all around the world.
Monday to Friday: